Alion Science and Technology, the defense and intelligence engineering solutions provider, has landed on Bloomberg’s BGOV200 Federal Industry Leaders 2019 report and on the Washington Technology Top 100 list.
“This is a testament to the dedication, focus, and hard work our teams have been applying to support our customers,” said Sid Fuchs, Alion chief operating officer.
Released Aug. 1, the eighth annual BGOV200 ranks the top 200 federal contractors for fiscal 2018 based on prime, unclassified contracts awarded by U.S. agencies. Alion ranked No. 65 on this year’s list, moving up 15 spots from the previous year.
Alion also rose on Washington Technology’s Top 100 list, ranking No. 31 this year. It ranks the largest government contractors in the federal market based on prime contract obligation during fiscal 2018 as well — measuring analysis of procurement data in IT, professional services, telecommunications and high-tech services areas.
“Whether we are developing engineering solutions that solve a specific problem or creating advanced technologies that propel our customers’ missions, our teams are dedicated to customer success,” Fuchs said.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- The best white noise machines for better sleep
- Get a year of Sony PlayStation Plus for $34
- Vizio TV sale: Save up to $500 on some of the best 65-inch, 75-inch TVs
- Working from home? Block noise with these true wireless earbuds for $22
- Need personal transportation? Save 25% on our favorite electric scooter
- All the live stream concerts you can watch during the coronavirus shutdown (April 4)
- PlayStation 5 vs. Xbox Series X specs: Using a PC to test next-gen consoles’ power
- How science finally caught up with Trump’s playbook – with millions of lives at stake – The Guardian