We’re on Day 3 of the 14 Days of Fortnite event going on now in Epic’s hit battle royale game. Until January 2, Fortnite players on all platforms–PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices–can take part in new and returning limited-time modes, purchase seasonal outfits from the in-game shop, and even earn daily rewards.
On top of the aforementioned LTMs, Epic will offer a new challenge each day during the 14 Days of Fortnite event, which will net you a free seasonal reward once completed. If you manage to finish all 14 of the challenges from the event, you’ll also unlock a special mystery item.
Epic is revealing the 14 Days of Fortnite challenges day by day, so we’ll be rounding up a list of all the tasks from the event and the rewards you get for completing them as they’re unveiled. Be sure to check back here each day of the event as we update the list with challenges, rewards, and tips on how to get them once they’re available.
The first 14 Days of Fortnite challenge is straightforward. You’ll simply need to create or join a server in the game’s new Creative mode, which allows players create their own games and play around as they see fit in their own private matches. Once you do that, you’ll unlock the first of the event’s daily rewards: an Ornament Spray featuring the letters “GG.”
The second challenge is a little trickier. This one asks you to visit two giant candy canes. There are only a handful of these scattered around the map, three of which are located in the new snow biome, making that area your best bet for completing the challenge. You can see their locations below. Once you’ve completed the challenge, you’ll earn a new loading screen.
- Atop the mountain north of Frosty Flights
- Atop the hill east of Shifty Shafts
- Atop the snowy hill west of Fatal Fields
Day 3’s challenge, much like Day 1’s, is very simple; all you need to do is play three matches of any game mode with a friend. Once you’ve completed all three, you’ll unlock the third daily reward: a new Snowball toy.
In addition to daily challenges, Epic will feature a variety of new and returning limited-time modes during the 14 Days of Fortnite event. These will rotate frequently throughout the event; according to the developer, “large team modes” will switch every 48 hours, while “small team modes” will change every 24.
14 Days Of Fortnite Challenges
- Start or join a Creative server (1) — “GG” Ornament spray
- Visit giant candy canes (2) — Winter Launcher loading screen
- Play matches with a friend (3) — Snowball toy
- [LLODO] California high court upholds ending adult trials for 14- and 15-year-old offenders
- [LLODO] Capitol police officer’s family says riot ‘trauma’ prompted suicide; seeks ‘line of duty’ designation
- [LLODO] NYC schools chancellor resigns, citing COVID-19 personal toll
- [LLODO] CPAC speaker Marsha Blackburn: What to know about Tennessee senator
- [LLODO] US firepower in Syria strike is revealed as officials brace for Iran’s next move
- [LLODO] Colorado bill would grant child sexual assault victims unlimited time to sue abusers
- [LLODO] Army’s first female infantry officer says lowering fitness standards for women would put ‘mission at risk’
- [LLODO] Sentences reduced for some men convicted in 1993 WTC bombing