The Trusted Reviews Awards 2018 are just around the corner, and as ever, we want to know what you think. This year, we’ve got five Readers’ Choice awards that need deciding, so vote now – and to make it worth your while, you’ll be in with a chance to win an iPhone XS if you do!
Reader voting is an important part of the Trusted Reviews Awards. For this year’s Trusted Reviews Readers’ Choice Awards, you can vote for your favourite retailer, selected by our sponsors PriceSpy UK, plus four other Readers’ Choice awards, and one lucky voter is set to win the all-new Apple iPhone XS for their opinions.
Streaming Service of the Year sees perennial rivals Netflix and Amazon Prime Video square off with affordable offerings like NOW TV, fan favourite BBC iPlayer, and music streaming’s ‘big three’: Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play Music.
Broadband Provider of the Year pits Sky, Virgin Media and BT against TalkTalk, Plusnet, EE and Vodafone, while Mobile Network of the Year sees major carriers Vodafone, Three, EE and O2 vie for glory.
Smart Assistant of the Year is a grudge match between four tech powerhouses, with Apple’s Siri, Google’s Assistant, Samsung’s Bixby, and Amazon’s Alexa all looking to be crowned top of the class.
Lastly, Retailer of the Year features some of the UK’s favourite retailers including: allbeauty, Amazon, Appliances Direct, Argos, ao.com, Currys PC World, John Lewis and Very.
All of the winners will be revealed at the Trusted Reviews Awards on November 8, 2018 in London – and don’t forget what else is at stake!
Just vote in this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards by following the instructions above and you’ll be in with your chance to win a FREE iPhone XS, courtesy of PriceSpy UK and Trusted Reviews.
- Moto G Fast vs. G Power vs. G Stylus: Motorola budget phones, side by side
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: The best music streaming service for you
- SpaceX splashdown replay: See NASA astronauts safely return to Earth
- NASA astronauts safely splash back down to Earth in SpaceX Crew Dragon
- Google Doodle celebrates Vicki Draves, Filipino American diver
- Microsoft to continue discussions on TikTok purchase after talking to Donald Trump
- NBA restart: How to watch Blazers vs. Celtics, Bucks vs. Rockets today without cable
- Extend your desktop to a 15.6-inch portable monitor for just $149
- Egypt to Elon Musk: Aliens didn’t build the pyramids, come see for yourself