iPhone is the top-selling individual phone of any kind in the US. In fact, more than 85 million Americans are iPhone users. If you’re one of them, you’ll want to watch this next report. Here are six iPhone hacks that you’ll wish you knew sooner!
You text … you talk … you search. Your i-phone is your go-to gadget. But you might not know all the ins and outs of your trusty device.
For example: did you know Siri can read your e-mails to you? Simply activate Siri and say: “read me my emails.” For texts say: “Siri, read me my messages.” Another little-known iPhone hack: using your camera as a magnifying glass. Just go into “settings,” choose “general,” then “accessibility” and switch the “magnifier” on.
This lets you zoom in on anything by triple clicking the side button on an iPhone x or the home button on other models. Our third hack: have your phone’s flashlight go off when you get a message, phone call, or other alert. To do this go into “settings” then “accessibility” and “hearing.” Switch on the “LED flash for alerts” option.
To record something on your screen, go to “settings,” then tap “control center” and “custom controls.” Add “screen recording” and you can tap your screen to record. Hack number five: if you make a mistake while typing, simply shake your phone and hit the “undo” prompt. And our last hack: if you want to hide certain photos, open the photo app, select the image and tap “hide” so it won’t pop up when you’re opening your photos.
Another cool feature to try: ask Siri “what planes are flying above me right now?” She’ll tell you the aircraft and its altitude.
- [LLODO] Once-jailed Texas salon owner slams Abbott’s reopening as ‘too little, too late’
- [LLODO] Abbott rejects Biden proposal for migrant testing at border, says it will create ‘magnet’
- [LLODO] Newt Gingrich: CPAC’s 3 big winners – and why you should ignore talk of a Republican civil war
- [LLODO] Michigan mom, 29, dies saving 5-year-old twin sons in car crash, family says
- [LLODO] Democratic lawyer cheers HR 1 election reform bill while seeking to overturn certified Iowa election
- [LLODO] Derek Chauvin trial: Minneapolis businesses prepare for new round of potential riots
- [LLODO] 7-year-old Alabama girl sells lemonade to help fund her brain surgeries
- [LLODO] Veteran leaves home for first time in 2 years after volunteers build wheelchair ramp
- [LLODO] Political cartoon of the day: Rush Limbaugh at the Pearly gates