Online shoppers are spoilt for choice with budget phones to premium smartphones available for great discounts. This includes devices across brands including Samsung, Apple, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Vivo, Motorola, Honor and Huawei, among others.
Some attractive offers that are getting a lot of traction includes Iphone X at 27% discount and Samsung Galaxy S9 at 32% discount. In fact, analysts expect shoppers to buy more premium models during this year’s festive sales.
Here are top offers among mobile phones this year
- Apple iPhone X (Space Grey, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage) at Rs 69,999 – down from Rs 95,390
- Redmi Y2 64 GB, first time on discount at Rs 10,999
- 43% discount on Samsung Galaxy A8+ with an extra Rs 2,000 off on exchange
- Huawei Nova 3i (Iris Purple, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage) for just Rs 17,990, with an additional Rs 1,000 cashback for Prime Members
- Mi A2 (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) at less than Rs 15,000
- Honor Play is now available for Rs 18,999 and an additional Rs 1,000 cashback as Amazon Pay balance
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 at just Rs 43,990 – down from Rs 74,690
For more such deals, do check out other offers on
Additionally, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is providing pre-book offers on OnePlus 6T, with an additional Amazon Pay gift card worth Rs 1,000. Flash sales of some devices including Redmi 6A will also be running throughout the course of this sale which will end on October 15.
Furthermore, no cost EMI deals, free screen replacement offers and extra cashback on payment with Amazon Pay makes these offers more alluring. Customers also need not worry about budgets with the availability of Amazon Pay EMI, No-cost EMI on Debit & Credit cards and special exchange benefits.
Mobile accessories are also available across top brands at great prices starting at just Rs 89. This includes