The now annual refresh of the iPhone has been announced, and this year we get to pick from three phones. Apple may have ditched the “s” version last year to get the iPhone X out on the 10-year anniversary of its smartphone, but this year it’s back. The most interesting of the three phones on offer – the iPhone Xs, Xs Max and Xr – is the Xs Max. That’s mainly due to its 6.5-inch super Retina display. The Xs Max comes with the familiar dual cameras on the rear, is water resistant up to two metres thanks to its new IP68 rating, and has wireless charging. Just don’t drop it. The costs for replacing the smashed bits are eyewatering.
- HBO Max vs. HBO Now vs. HBO Go: What are the differences and how do you upgrade?
- Further tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice
- Dyson electric car revealed inside and out, despite cancellation
- Galaxy Note 20 rumors: Photo leaks, camera specs, release date and more
- Ford Bronco debut scheduled for July
- Get a deal on an Asus gaming laptop at Amazon or Best Buy
- Huawei ban timeline: Senator says China is using company to drive wedge between US and UK
- Encrypted messaging app Signal adds facial recognition protection for protesters
- A $23 Bluetooth headphone deal you shouldn’t miss