Even if you love your iPhone, you probably don’t love the charging cable. Apple may be known for smart design, but their constantly frayed cables miss the mark. If you’re looking for a more durable alternative, beat the fraying epidemic with these highly-rated iPhone charging cables.
1) CzooF Nylon Braided Charging Cord
When it comes to preventing frays, braided cables tended to be more durable than Apple’s rubber alternative. These nylon braided charging cords come in a 5 pack of different sizes, from 3 to 10 feet, so you can pack a smaller cable in your bag while you use a longer cable at home. They’re compatible with 5th to 8th generation iPhones and have a 5-star rating from nearly 500 customers.
2) Bierkaite Powerline Lighting Cable
This lightning-fast and Apple certified charging cable from Bierkaite doesn’t have a nylon braided cord like many durable models, but instead relies on aramid fiber to prevent fraying. Customers were surprised by how long this cable lasted without any damage, and the company is so confident that they offer an 18-month warranty.
3) Richenad 2-in-1 Adapter and Charger
If one of your biggest gripes after fraying cables is the lack of headphone jacks on new iPhones, this 2-port lighting cable will solve both problems. The charger cable also has a headphone jack, so you can listen to music while you give your phone a boost. Customers also mentioned the molded ends of this cable are much more durable than the original Apple charging cord.
- Twitter fact-checks China official’s post claiming coronavirus originated in US
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Sonic the Hedgehog sequel officially in the works
- President Trump’s executive order concerning social media companies
- Magic Leap CEO Rony Abovitz reportedly stepping down at AR startup
- The best meal kit delivery services of 2020: Blue Apron, Green Chef, EveryPlate, Gobble and more
- Nintendo Switch Lite is back in stock at Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop
- AT&T will credit some sports subscriptions during COVID-19 cancellations
- Super Nintendo World aerial shot gives us our best look yet at the theme park