After getting started with Memoji in iOS 12, you might be wondering how to go further with the fun feature. Follow along for how to edit, duplicate, and delete Memoji on iPhone X, XS, and XR.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Memoji is a fresh way to communicate that’s like a hybrid between Animoji and Snapchat’s Bitmoji. Once you get going, you’ll probably want to play around with the wide variety of ways to design Memoji.
Whether you’d like to change up a Memoji you’ve previously made or build a new one based on an existing one, read on below.
iOS 12: How to edit, duplicate, and delete Memoij on iPhone
- Open Messages
- Tap the icon
- Find the Memoji you’d like to edit, duplicate, or delete
- Tap in the bottom left corner
Here’s how the process looks:
When you’re finished editing, tap Done in the top right corner, or use cancel to revert to the previous design.
As the name suggests, Duplicate makes a copy of your Memoji and immediately pulls it up in edit mode. Tapping Delete will give you a warning with a second confirmation needed to permanently remove a Memoji.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles on new iOS 12 features:
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
- [LLODO] Possible tornado moves toward Florida capital
- [LLODO] Colorado woman accused of murder-for-hire plot had violent past with child, estranged husband: affidavit
- [LLODO] Utah deputies shot in the head during shootout outside jail
- [LLODO] Severe storm damages buildings in Florida Panhandle
- [LLODO] New Hampshire track coach fired for refusing to make athletes wear masks speaks out on ‘Tucker’
- [LLODO] Cuomo’s ‘New York Tough’ slogan seems mocked as ‘NY Touch’ in light display
- [LLODO] 11 suspects arrested in connection to Maryland child porn crimes
- [LLODO] Maryland Gov. Hogan calls Baltimore mayor’s plan to reduce police budget ‘reckless’