After completing its full teardown of the iPhone XR last week, iFixit has today shared some cool new internal and x-ray iPhone wallpapers. Hit the jump to grab the new wallpapers for iPhone XR in two colors as well as a cool x-ray wallpaper. These are available for XS and XS Max users too.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Shared in a blog post today, iFixit describes the best way to apply the free wallpapers to your iPhone:
For best results, navigate to this blog post on your phone. Find the image you want as your wallpaper and click on the photo for the full resolution. Then, save the image on to your phone. You can set the wallpaper from “Wallpapers” in your phone’s Settings—“Choose a New Wallpaper” lists your recent photos, including downloads.
Here are what the new wallpapers look like, but they don’t download at full resolution on desktop, so follow the instructions above and download them directly to your iPhone from iFixit.
iFixit also previously released the same set of wallpapers for iPhone XS and XS Max. And don’t worry, iPhone X owners aren’t left out of the fun.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
- HBO Max vs. HBO Now vs. HBO Go: What are the differences and how do you upgrade?
- Further tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice
- Dyson electric car revealed inside and out, despite cancellation
- Galaxy Note 20 rumors: Photo leaks, camera specs, release date and more
- Ford Bronco debut scheduled for July
- Get a deal on an Asus gaming laptop at Amazon or Best Buy
- Huawei ban timeline: Senator says China is using company to drive wedge between US and UK
- Encrypted messaging app Signal adds facial recognition protection for protesters
- A $23 Bluetooth headphone deal you shouldn’t miss