The apps that Apple pre-installs on the iPhone are meant to be helpful. But if you don’t use them, they’re just taking up valuable storage space and a spot on your Home screen for no reason.
Check Out Our Favorite Reader-Submitted iOS 12 Shortcuts
A mere two days ago—fresh off the official launch of iOS 12 and the grand renaming debut of Apple’s …
Read more Read
Up until now, the only solution for many of Apple’s primary iOS apps was to cast them to a folder and forget about them. With iOS 12, however, Apple is finally letting you remove them from your device for good.
What you can delete
Short version: Everything. Apple has made a ton of apps merely optional now. While they’ll all automatically install on your phone along with iOS 12, Allthings.how lists out everything you can now get rid of:
- Apple Books
- Find My Friends
- iTunes Store
- Photo Booth
- Videos or TV
- Voice Memos
How to restore an app you deleted
If you delete something accidentally, or just want an app back that you previously trashed, pull up Apple’s App Store. It might be gone from your iPhone, but you can easily reinstall it from there.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’