Whether you have one email account or multiple, follow along for how to add custom email signatures on iPhone and iPad.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
For this tutorial, we’ll cover how to add email signatures on iPhone and iPad when using the default Mail app. If you’re looking to add a signature via a third-party email client, take a look in settings of that particular app.
With the iOS Mail app, you can have a signature apply to all email accounts you are using, or have different signatures for each account.
How to add custom email signatures on iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Mail
- Swipe down and select Signature
- Enter your signature (can be the same for all accounts or on per account basis)
Here’s how the process looks:
If you have an iPhone and an iPad, you’ll need to set up signatures on both devices as they don’t sync automatically. Follow the same steps as above.
If you’re looking to check out different email clients, be sure to take a look at our comparison of the best email apps for iPhone and best email apps for Mac.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to disable iCloud Music Library on iPhone & iPad
- How to use Apple Watch and iPhone World Clock to keep time zones straight
- How to set a volume limit on iOS for Apple Music
- How to delete iPhone contacts
- How to disable 3D Touch on iPhone
- How to find out which iPhone model you have
- Apple Watch: How to add third-party apps to Siri Watch face
- How to find out which Mac model you have
- How to delete Apple Watch apps
- How to find out which iPad model you have
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: