After weeks of speculation, Apple put the rumors to rest last week when it released its latest additions to the iPhone family. With prices starting at $749, $999 and $1,099, has Apple convinced you that one of its new models will be your next smartphone?
Although pricey, they’re serious upgrades. The, and claim to be 15 percent faster than last year’s iPhone, thanks to the new A12 Bionic processor. The camera has also improved from the already killer iPhone X.
Apple introduced new color options too. Both XS models are available in silver, space gray and a new shade of gold. The cheaper XR comes in white, black, coral, yellow, blue and red. The XR comes in a glass body as opposed to stainless steel, but it’s not on sale until October.
Be sure to check out ourfor a more in-depth analysis in comparison to last years model, and our to find out which model is right for you. Our advice? Wait for the iPhone XR in October before you make your final decision.
So, over to you. Are Apple’s new iPhones XR, XS, and XS Max going to win over the hearts and wallets of the general public? Let us know in the poll below!
- [LLODO] Chicago braces for release of video in Adam Toledo’s shooting death
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Derek Chauvin’s defense could rest case
- [LLODO] NYC GOP mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa pledges to ‘refund the police’
- [LLODO] Maryland police report being shot at after responding to call, manhunt underway
- [LLODO] AOC-linked group backs ‘Defund the Police’ advocate in NY primary
- [LLODO] Albany police station attacked by anti-police rioters throwing bottles at officers
- [LLODO] NYC school holding event on ‘raising our babies to value anti-racism’
- [LLODO] New York county top cop Geraldine Hart, first woman to lead the department, to step down
- [LLODO] Rams’ Aaron Donald ‘attacked’ and ‘punched’ man, broke his nose, lawyer says