Last year there was too much talk about the ability to embed the Fingerprint Scanner into the display. There were companies that did release prototypes and there were rumours of Apple working on a similar technology for the Anniversary edition iPhone.
In the end, Apple failed to deliver, but according to the popular leaker, Evleaks, Chinese OEM Doogee is planning to incorporate in-display fingerprint scanner on their upcoming phone. He also leaked other details like the display size which will be 6.2″ display and will look a lot similar to the iPhone X. The device will have minimal bezels which explain the in-display fingerprint scanner. On a closer look at the render, you can find similarities between the Doogee V and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S9. The company has taken the build aspects of both the iPhone X, including the infamous notch.
We still don’t know anything about the internals of the device and nor the launch date so we will just have to wait for more information.
- Facebook feature lets you archive or trash old, embarassing posts
- More tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice
- 2021 BMW 4 Series revealed with mild-hybrid power and, uh, that face
- 2021 BMW 4 Series vs. Audi A5 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class: Luxury coupes compared
- Elon Musk taking a break from Twitter
- Reddit slammed by former CEO Ellen Pao for ‘amplifying’ racism and hate
- Blackout Tuesday: Protest against George Floyd’s death spreads beyond music
- Zuckerberg defends Facebook’s hands-off response to Trump’s controversial post, report says
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic