Best Buy if offering Apple’s official leather folio for the iPhone XS at $49.99 — half the cost you’d find it for at an Apple Store. Either a pricing mistake or just a well-hidden goodie, 9To5Toys sniffed out this deal that you should hop on sooner than later.
In case you were more interested in the other color options, this deal only appears to cover the black model. And if you purchased the iPhone XS Max, well, Best Buy isn’t currently offering prices that are any lower than Apple’s own. You’ll have to fork over $129.99 to cover your large iPhone in leather instead of $99.99.
Of course, you’ll find no shortage of far cheaper alternatives on Amazon and around the net. But if you’re someone who prefers first-party accessories, Best Buy’s deal shouldn’t be slept on.
- [LLODO] Possible tornado moves toward Florida capital
- [LLODO] Colorado woman accused of murder-for-hire plot had violent past with child, estranged husband: affidavit
- [LLODO] Utah deputies shot in the head during shootout outside jail
- [LLODO] Severe storm damages buildings in Florida Panhandle
- [LLODO] Los Angeles mother arrested after three toddlers found stabbed to death
- [LLODO] New Hampshire track coach fired for refusing to make athletes wear masks speaks out on ‘Tucker’
- [LLODO] Cuomo’s ‘New York Tough’ slogan seems mocked as ‘NY Touch’ in light display
- [LLODO] 11 suspects arrested in connection to Maryland child porn crimes