It’s the battle of the big smartphones.
Two tech powerhouses, Apple and Google, have released extra-large devices in the past month: the iPhone XS Max and the Pixel 3 XL, respectively.
While the two phones have some key differences, they also have a lot in common, most notably their large size.
So if you’re someone who prefers a big phone — after all, a larger phone means a larger display — it may be a tough choice this fall.
Here’s how the iPhone XS Max and Pixel 3 XL compare:
- Google Maps now lets you share your Plus Code location, no address needed
- New Nissan Z confirmed in official video with possible 240Z-like design
- Legendary on HBO Max: Drag balls meet Drag Race in high-octane showdown
- Amazon outage complaints spike as site goes down
- CVS Pharmacy prescriptions go high-tech with self-driving delivery
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is a $60 A-list game you can download for free
- The Lord of the Rings reunion: Where to watch
- The $500 Harman Kardon Citation 300 smart speaker is on sale for $150
- Trump executive order: Leaked draft slams Twitter, Facebook for ‘censoring’