Apple’s online store has started selling refurbished iPhone 8 and 8 Plus devices, via 9to5Toys. There are space gray, silver, and gold devices in the 64GB variant. Prices start at $499 for the iPhone 8 and $599 for the iPhone 8 Plus.
A brand-new iPhone 8 currently costs $599, so a refurbished iPhone 8 will save you $100. It’s a pretty good deal, considering Apple’s refurbished products are pretty much as good as new, and they come tested and certified. The device also comes with a brand-new battery, a one-year warranty, and original accessories as they would come in the box.
- [LLODO] Shooter denied bond in fatal Nebraska fast food restaurant attack
- [LLODO] Ohio police rescue woman trapped in sinking minivan after crashing in river, video shows
- [LLODO] Thanksgiving weather — what to expect
- [LLODO] Philadelphia police seeking suspects from looting spree in wake of Walter Wallace Jr. killing
- [LLODO] North Carolina Democratic governor issues new coronavirus rule: Wear a mask at home if you have guests over
- [LLODO] Tennessee girl, 10, killed by stray bullet while on couch, 3 men arrested
- [LLODO] Seattle City Council approves 18% police budget decrease, reportedly one of biggest cuts nationwide
- [LLODO] An Iowa boy is selling baseball bats from fallen trees to help storm victims
- [LLODO] Scott Peterson among California inmates who received COVID relief funds, prosecutors say