The director of the Wyoming Department of Health addressed the issue of state testing for COVID-19 during a news conference held by Governor Mark Gordon Wednesday. Sheridan Media’s Ron Richter has the details.
The Wyoming Department of Health will be distributing additional sample collection kits to counties throughout Wyoming this week in an effort to increase testing capabilities for COVID-19. Department of Health Director Mike Ceballos made the announcement at Governor Gordon’s COVID-19 news conference Wednesday.
Ceballos provided the number of sample collection kits that will be sent out.
Ceballos added that the public health orders have been put into place to keep people separated so the virus has limited opportunity to spread.
- Some Public Health Officials Not Releasing Coronavirus Hospitalizations : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Covid-19 health-care crisis could drive new developments in robotics, editorial says – The Washington Post
- Lost Your Health Insurance During the COVID-19 Crisis? Here Are Your Options – The Motley Fool
- El Paso virus cases jump to 35 as health leaders warn of increased risk of ‘community spread’ – KVIA El Paso
- Gov. Tom Wolf relaxes regulations on medical professionals, health care workers, pharmacists – PennLive
- McLean County health officials report one new COVID-19 case Saturday – week.com
- ‘I’m deeply concerned’: Public health experts warn of coronavirus spread in more US cities – Yahoo Finance
- Coronavirus May Add Billions to the Nation’s Health Care Bill – The New York Times
- Coronavirus Hits Spain’s Health Services Hard – The Wall Street Journal