The coronavirus outbreak is quickly spreading across the country and world.
And Florida cases continue to rise.
As of Wednesday, March 11, the state total of COVID-19 cases is 28, including presumptive positive cases and repatriated patients.
Two deaths in Florida have been reported as a result of coronavirus COVID-19.
Below are resources to track the cases in Florida and beyond.
Florida’s latest: Number of coronavirus cases jumps; States total rise Wednesday
Florida coronavirus map
The Pensacola News Journal’s Data Central includes an interactive map that tracks confirmed COVID-19 cases, recoveries, and deaths from around the state, nation, and world.
The map is updated automatically and shows a closeup of each Florida county.
Or, zoom out to see the nation and the world.
CLICK HERE to see Florida coronavirus cases.
Where is coronavirus in the U.S.?
See each how each state is affected across the nation below.
Johns Hopkins University data dashboard
CLICK HERE to see global cases of COVID-19, which includes presumptive positive cases from around the world. (Tip: Works best on a desktop.)
Number of people monitored for coronavirus in U.S.
U.S. coronavirus cases by state
Contributed: USA TODAY NETWORK
Read or Share this story: https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2020/03/11/coronavirus-map-track-covid-19-outbreak-florida-and-beyond/5019453002/
- Public health expert warns virus not going away – KSAT San Antonio
- Tesla asks employees to resume production at Fremont car plant despite coronavirus health orders – CNBC
- Major health groups and charities urge Trump to reverse World Health Organization funding decision – CNN
- Public health officials push back on May opening | TheHill – The Hill
- Analysis | The Health 202: Los Angeles is racing to discover the true coronavirus infection rate – The Washington Post
- Some Public Health Officials Not Releasing Coronavirus Hospitalizations : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Covid-19 health-care crisis could drive new developments in robotics, editorial says – The Washington Post
- Lost Your Health Insurance During the COVID-19 Crisis? Here Are Your Options – The Motley Fool
- El Paso virus cases jump to 35 as health leaders warn of increased risk of ‘community spread’ – KVIA El Paso