COUNTY, Iowa (KWWL) – According to the Executive Director of Tama
County Public Health, Tama County has three confirmed cases of the
The three cases were not among those listed by Governor Reynolds’ office Saturday.
Shannon Zoffka, Executive Director of Tama County Public Health, said all three people are self isolating at home.
to the Health Director for the Meskwaki Nation, Rudy Papakee, one of
the cases tested positive from the Meskwaki Health Clinic. He added
the person does not live on the settlement but is an employee of the
Papakee said the person’s exposure was limited to four people, who have since been notified and told to quarantine for 14 days. If you are a patient at the clinic and did not receive a call Saturday morning, you were not exposed.
It isn’t known where the other two positive cases live.
- Public health expert warns virus not going away – KSAT San Antonio
- Tesla asks employees to resume production at Fremont car plant despite coronavirus health orders – CNBC
- Major health groups and charities urge Trump to reverse World Health Organization funding decision – CNN
- Public health officials push back on May opening | TheHill – The Hill
- Analysis | The Health 202: Los Angeles is racing to discover the true coronavirus infection rate – The Washington Post
- Some Public Health Officials Not Releasing Coronavirus Hospitalizations : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Covid-19 health-care crisis could drive new developments in robotics, editorial says – The Washington Post
- Lost Your Health Insurance During the COVID-19 Crisis? Here Are Your Options – The Motley Fool
- El Paso virus cases jump to 35 as health leaders warn of increased risk of ‘community spread’ – KVIA El Paso