GREENVILLE, NC (WITN) – The Eastern Area Health Education Center (AHEC) is hosting a symposium for healthcare professionals across Eastern Carolina to collaborate on ways to improve healthcare throughout the region.
Any and all health professionals are welcome to attend the Rural Health Symposium to continue their education and collaborate with other professionals in ENC.
The symposium will start with a pre-conference event on Wednesday night geared towards teacher, school superintendents and other educators.
On Thursday, the conference gets underway at 8 a.m. Organizers say the event will include local community projects and initiatives, interactive opioid overdose reversal training, a poverty simulation and presentations on teledentistry and telepsychiatry.
The event runs Wednesday- Friday, February 26-28 at the Eastern Area Health Education Center on W. Arlington Boulevard in Greenville. You can register for select days of the event or all three days.
You can get more information by calling 252-744-5221 or here.
- Public health expert warns virus not going away – KSAT San Antonio
- Tesla asks employees to resume production at Fremont car plant despite coronavirus health orders – CNBC
- Major health groups and charities urge Trump to reverse World Health Organization funding decision – CNN
- Public health officials push back on May opening | TheHill – The Hill
- Analysis | The Health 202: Los Angeles is racing to discover the true coronavirus infection rate – The Washington Post
- Some Public Health Officials Not Releasing Coronavirus Hospitalizations : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Covid-19 health-care crisis could drive new developments in robotics, editorial says – The Washington Post
- Lost Your Health Insurance During the COVID-19 Crisis? Here Are Your Options – The Motley Fool
- El Paso virus cases jump to 35 as health leaders warn of increased risk of ‘community spread’ – KVIA El Paso