Mental Health Advocates of WNY creates community guide to mental health resources
Wed, Mar 25th 2020 10:00 am
Useful information for WNYers during COVID-19 public health crisis
Mental Health Advocates of WNY has created a guide for mental health resources that are available in Western New York during this current COVID-19 public health crisis. The guide provides a list of resources, services and other useful information to help maintain good mental health that individuals and families can use as they navigate these uncertain times. The guide is available for download on the agency’s website at MHAWNY.ORG.
The MHA resource guide is an ongoing project and will be updated regularly. Additionally, MHA information and referral specialists are available by phone from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays to help with linkage to mental health services and treatment for those needing assistance. Call 716-886-1242.
- Public health expert warns virus not going away – KSAT San Antonio
- Tesla asks employees to resume production at Fremont car plant despite coronavirus health orders – CNBC
- Major health groups and charities urge Trump to reverse World Health Organization funding decision – CNN
- Public health officials push back on May opening | TheHill – The Hill
- Analysis | The Health 202: Los Angeles is racing to discover the true coronavirus infection rate – The Washington Post
- Some Public Health Officials Not Releasing Coronavirus Hospitalizations : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Covid-19 health-care crisis could drive new developments in robotics, editorial says – The Washington Post
- Lost Your Health Insurance During the COVID-19 Crisis? Here Are Your Options – The Motley Fool
- El Paso virus cases jump to 35 as health leaders warn of increased risk of ‘community spread’ – KVIA El Paso