DETROIT – Detroit police are looking for a missing 65-year-old man who has a health condition and hasn’t contacted his family since Sunday.
Police said James Cooper’s family spoke with him Sunday at about 3 p.m.
His family told police it is unusual for him not to contact them so they went to his home in the 700 block of Navahoe. Cooper was not there, and his 2009 black Dodge Durango was gone.
Anyone who knows Cooper’s whereabouts is asked to call the Detroit Police Department’s 5th Precinct Investigative Unit at 313-596-5540 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
Copyright 2020 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit – All rights reserved.
- Public health expert warns virus not going away – KSAT San Antonio
- Tesla asks employees to resume production at Fremont car plant despite coronavirus health orders – CNBC
- Major health groups and charities urge Trump to reverse World Health Organization funding decision – CNN
- Public health officials push back on May opening | TheHill – The Hill
- Analysis | The Health 202: Los Angeles is racing to discover the true coronavirus infection rate – The Washington Post
- Some Public Health Officials Not Releasing Coronavirus Hospitalizations : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Covid-19 health-care crisis could drive new developments in robotics, editorial says – The Washington Post
- Lost Your Health Insurance During the COVID-19 Crisis? Here Are Your Options – The Motley Fool
- El Paso virus cases jump to 35 as health leaders warn of increased risk of ‘community spread’ – KVIA El Paso