Biology 9 Lesson 62: TH: Applying the Law on Environmental Protection to protecting the environment in the locality
1. Theoretical Summary
– Reviewing knowledge of lessons:
Lesson 59: Restoring the environment and preserving wild nature
Lesson 60: Protecting biodiversity
Lesson 61: Law on environmental protection
– Preparing instruments:
- Large white paper for discussion.
- Markers, black pens write on large paper…
2. Practice Procedure
Step 1: Divide the class into several groups, each group will be in charge of a discussion topic, conduct the discussion for 15 minutes, then present the above discussion on large paper by answering the following questions.
- What actions are currently violating the Law on Environmental Protection? Is the perception of the local people right now as prescribed by the Law on Environmental Protection?
- What should local authorities and people do to well implement the Law on Environmental Protection?
- What are the difficulties in implementing the Law on Environmental Protection? Is there any remedy?
- What is the responsibility of each student in the good implementation of the Law on Environmental Protection?
Step 2: The representative of the group presents and allows the other group to add more.
3. Report on practice results
The groups take turns to evaluate the performance report
APPLICATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION LAW TO LOCAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
First and last name ………….
After completing this lesson, students should know the following requirements:
- Students can apply the basic contents of the Law on Environmental Protection to the specific situation of the locality and raise students’ awareness of the local environment.
- Train students to think logically and generalize knowledge.
- Educating students to raise their awareness of environmental protection and law observance.