Biology 8 Lesson 37: Practice: Analyzing a given serving
1. Summary of theory
– Review content knowledge:
+ Lesson 36: Eating standards and principles of making rations
Ration is the amount of food provided to the body in a day.
Formulation of rations should be based on the following principles:
- Make sure to meet the needs of each audience.
- Ensure balanced composition of organic substances, provide enough mineral salts and vitamins.
- Make sure to provide enough energy for the body.
2. Practice Procedure
– Steps to set up the diet:
+ Step 1: Draw the calculation table according to the form
+ Step 2 Fill in the name of the food, enter the quantity provided in column A
- Determine the amount of A1 discarded (nutrient composition table of some foods). do the calculation: A1 = A x percentage of disposal.
- Identify edible food A2: A2 = A – A1.
+ Step 3: Calculate the value of each food listed in the table, which is calculated by the data taken in the nutritional composition table of some foods multiplied by the amount of edible food (A2) divided by 100
+ Step 4: Add the listed figures
- Compare with the table of nutritional needs recommended for Vietnamese people, then have a plan to adjust the appropriate nutrition.
3. Report on practice results
The groups take turns to evaluate the performance report
First and last name ………….
After completing this lesson, you should:
- Know how to prepare a reasonable diet to ensure nutritional sources.
- Self-conducting experiments according to the textbook steps.