Math 2 Lesson: Division 5
1.1. Knowledge to remember
Make a division table of 5 and related problems.
1.2. Math forms
Form 1: Perform the calculation to divide a number by 5
– To calculate the value of division, you need to repeat the division table you just learned or do the multiplication.
Form 2: Math quizzes
– Read and analyze the problem: The math form shows the value of many groups, the number of groups and knowing the value of each group is the same, requires finding the value of each group.
– Find the solution: I take the value of many given groups divided by the number of groups.
– Presentation of the article.
– Check the solution of the problem and expand the problem (if any)
Form 3: Fill in the numbers in the table: Divisor, divisor and quotient.
Fill in the table of missing quotients by dividing the divisor by the divisor.
1.3. Solving Textbook Exercises
Divide the divisor by the divisor and use the 5 division table you just learned to find the result.
There are 15 flowers arranged in 5 vases. How many flowers are there in each vase?
To find the answer, divide the number of flowers by the number of vases.
The number of flowers in each vase is:
15 : 5 = 3 (flower)
Answer: 3 flowers.
There are 15 flowers in the vase, each vase has 5 flowers. How many flower vases can I put?
To find the answer, we divide the number of flowers by 5.
The number of vases is:
15 : 5 = 3 (flower vase)
Answer: 3 vases.