Math 2 Lesson: 47 + 5
1.1. Knowledge to remember
Set and calculate: 47 + 5
7 plus 5 equals 12, write 2, remember 1.
4 add 1 equals 5, write 5.
So 47 + 5 = 52
1.2. Math forms
Form 1: Performing the calculation
– Set count, the numbers in the same row are placed in a straight column together.
– Perform addition of numbers in order from right to left.
Form 2: Math quizzes
– Read; Analyze the problem, determine the known information and requirements of the problem.
– Use the appropriate calculation to find the solution to the problem. Usually, we want to find the value of the quantity “more than”; To find “both” or “all”, I usually use addition.
– Present the solution and check the results of the problem.
1.3. Solving Textbook Exercises
Perform addition in order from right to left.
Write the correct number in the blank:
Add the two terms together and fill in the corresponding blank.
Solve the problem according to the following summary:
To find the length of line segment AB, we take the length of line segment CD plus 8cm.
The length of line segment AB is:
17 + 8 = 25 (cm)
Choose a letter that has a right answer:
The number of rectangles in the figure is:
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 9
Count the rectangles; Match the puzzle and then count until the end.
In the figure, there are rectangles: 1; 2; 3; 4; 1+2; 3+4; 1+4; 2+3; 1+2+3+4.
So there are 9 rectangles in all.
Circle the letter D.