Math 2 Lesson: 29 + 5
1.1. Knowledge to remember
– How to perform memory addition within 100
– Apply to solve word problems with an addition calculation.
1.2. Math forms
Form 1: Performing the calculation
– Set in vertical columns, numbers in the same row are placed straight together.
– Perform the addition of the numbers of each row in order from right to left.
Type 2: Write an operation and calculate the value of that operation.
– Write math operations from the problem. Note that when giving the values of terms, asking to find the sum, I take the terms and add them together.
– Perform calculations from the math you just wrote.
Form 3: Math Quiz
– Read and analyze the problem: Determine the given data, the amount of increase or decrease and the requirements of the problem.
– Find a solution: When the problem requires finding the value of “both” or “all”, I often use addition.
– Presentation of the solution: Write the solution, calculation and answer to the problem.
– Check the solution of the problem and the results just found.
1.3. Solving Textbook Exercises
Perform calculations in order from right to left.
Set the calculation and then sum, knowing the terms are:
a) 59 and 6; b) 19 and 7; c) 69 and 8.
– Set calculation: Write the calculation so that the numbers in the same row and column are together.
– Calculation: Add the numbers from right to left in turn.
Connect the points to get a square:
Use a ruler and pencil to draw a square from the given points.