Math 2 Lesson: 26 + 5
1.1. Knowledge to remember
Set and calculate: 26 + 5
6 plus 5 equals 11, write 1, remember 1.
2 add 1 equals 3, write 3.
So 26 = 5 = 31
1.2. Math forms
Form 1: Calculate
– Set to calculate the numbers in the same row placed in the same column.
– Perform addition of units with units, tens with tens, note the addition with memory.
Form 2: Calculate the value of consecutive operations
– Take turns performing calculations to fill in the missing numbers in the diagram.
Form 3: Math Quiz
– Read and analyze the problem carefully, identify known and unknown numbers.
– Find a way to solve the problem, pay attention to the solution of the “more” form of math; “less” just learned.
– Present the lesson and check the results just found.
1.3. Solving Textbook Exercises
Perform calculations in order from right to left.
Perform the addition one by one and then fill in the blanks with the result.
Last month my team got 16 out of 10, this month I got 5 points more than last month. How many ten points did my team get this month?
Last month: 16 points ten
This month is more than last month: 5 points ten
This month: … point ten?
To find the solution, we take the ten points of the previous month plus 5 rain pointseh.
This month, my team’s score of ten is:
16 + 5 = 21 (point ten)
Answer: 21 points ten.
Measure the lengths of the line segments AB, BC, AC:
Use a ruler to measure the lengths of the lines:
+ Place a starting point of the line segment coincident with the 0cm line; hold the ruler along the line;
+ If the other point coincides with any line, that is the length of that line segment.
Line segment AB is 7cm . long
Line segment BC is 5cm . long
Line segment AC length: 7 + 5 = 12cm.