Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen
1.1. Knowledge to remember
– Recognize that each number 16, 17, 18, 19 consists of a ten and a unit number of 6, 7, 8, 9.
+) Number 16 includes 1 tens and 6 units.
+) Number 17 includes 1 tens and 7 units đơn
+) Number 18 includes 1 tens and 8 units.
+) Number 19 includes 1 tens and 9 units.
– Read and write numbers within 19 and fill in the numbers on the number line.
1.2. Mathematical forms of sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen
Form 1: Count the pictures and write the corresponding number.
– Count the number of given images and write the corresponding number.
+) 1 dozen add 6 units to make 16.
+) 1 dozen add 7 units to make 17.
+) 1 dozen add 8 units to make 18.
+) 1 dozen add 9 units to make 19.
Form 2: Fill in the appropriate number in the number line.
I determine the distances divided on the number line, equidistant from several units and then count and fill in the corresponding numbers.
Form 3: Numbers before, numbers after.
– The preceding digit of a number is the number immediately preceding that number and is 1 unit less than that number.
– The next digit of a number is the number immediately after that number and is 1 unit more than that number.
1.3. Solving Textbook Exercises
Lesson 1 page 105
a) Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen.
a) Write two-digit numbers from the given reading.
b) Count forward from 10 to 19 and then fill in the missing number in the blank.
a) 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.
Lesson 2 page 106
Fill in the blanks with the correct number:
Count the mushrooms in each picture and fill in the blanks with the correct number.
Lesson 3 page 106
Match each picture with an appropriate number:
Count the animals in each picture and then match with the appropriate number.
Lesson 4 page 106
Enter a number under each line of the number line:
Count up from 10 to 19 and then fill in the missing number in the number line.