Math 1 Lesson: Triangles
1.1. Knowledge to remember
– Identify and distinguish triangles.
– Read the correct name with the corresponding picture.
– Photo realistic:
Traffic signs, rulers with triangles
1.2. Mathematical forms about Triangles
Form 1: Read the image name.
Determine what the given shape is.
Form 2: Count figure.
– Count the single shapes in the picture.
– Match and count the pictures just assembled.
1.3. Solving Textbook Exercises page 10
Lesson 1 page 10
Color the shapes: same shape, same color.
– Recall images of learned shapes: Square, circle, triangle
– Color the same with shapes of the same shape.
Lesson 2 page 10
Reassemble into new shapes:
I rotate and move the triangles and then combine with squares to form the required shape.