Unit 3 grade 3: Do you have a milkshake?-Lesson 5
1. Task 1 Lesson 5 Unit 3 Grade 3
Look at the pictures. What food do they have? (Look at the pictures. What kind of food do they have?)
Guide to answer
2. Task 2 Lesson 5 Unit 3 Grade 3
Listen and read (Listen and read)
Click here to listen
1. A. One banana juice and one bowl of chicken noodle, please.
B. We don’t have much food now. Sorry, It’s late.
2. A. Do you have noodles?
B. No, sorry. We don’t have noodles now.
3. A. Do you have chicken?
B. No, we don’t have chicken. You’re too late.
4. A. Oh no! And my juice? Do you have bananas?
B. Yes, we have lots of bananas.
5. A. Oh good! One banana juice and one bowl of banana rice, please!
B. Banana rice? Are you sure?
A. Yes, please.
6. A. Look! I have banana rice! It’s my new favorite!
1. Please give me a banana juice and a bowl of chicken noodles.
Now we don’t have much food left. Sorry kid, it’s too late.
2. Do you have noodles?
There is no grandchild. You’ve run out of noodles.
3. Do you have chicken?
Are not. I came too late.
4. Oh no! So your juice? Do you have a banana?
There are grandchildren, there are many bananas.
5. Oh great! So give me 1 banana juice and 1 bowl of banana rice.
What about banana rice? Are you sure?
Yes, bother you.
6. Look at this. I have banana rice! It’s my favorite food.
3. Task 3 Lesson 5 Unit 3 Grade 3
What food do they have? Write ✓ or x (What kind of food do you have? Write ✓ or x)
Guide to answer
Complete the words (Complete the following words)
At the end of this lesson, you should memorize the following words
- chicken: chicken
- banana: banana
- rice: rice
- noodle: noodle