NEW ORLEANS, March 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Trusted Provider Network (TPN.health), a digital platform built for behavioral health professionals, announced a partnership with the Association of Recovery in Higher Education (ARHE) to provide clinicians with Continuing Education opportunities.
TPN.health provides access to unlimited CE’s, high-quality learning opportunities from leading educators in the behavioral health industry, and visibility into a community of vetted clinicians and services. This partnership will allow the work of ARHE to be amplified throughout the behavioral health landscape with the power of the TPN.health platform and network. This includes various virtual trainings from ARHE staff on efforts and initiatives of recovery support on college campuses.
“We are honored to partner with ARHE and bring the highest quality virtual BH education at an approachable cost to all US licensed behavioral health clinicians. This partnership is mission aligned in our goals to improve behavioral health outcomes”, says Trevor Colhoun, CEO of TPN.health.
ARHE is a nonprofit membership organization that represents stakeholders around the globe. Their network consists of professionals, administrators, faculty, staff, students, parents and policymakers offering an abundance of programs to support students in recovery from addiction on their campus. ARHE members are now being offered TPN.health’s unlimited subscription plan for just $4.99 a month, (usually $19.99).
“There’s a direct benefit of clinicians knowing about recovery support services especially on college campuses because they may be seeing individuals who can benefit from collegiate recovery programs”, says Tim Rabolt, Executive Director of ARHE.
TPN.health and ARHE have already begun collaborating on workshops such as “Learning with Conviction: In Recovery and on Campus with a Criminal History” presented by Noel Vest, Ph.D., on March 18th and “Results from a 2017 Study on the Lived Experience of Students in Collegiate Recovery Programs” presented by Dr. Jason Whitney, March 19th.
Social Media & Content Coordinator
- Education notebook – Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- California – Ravenwoode: Offering appreciation to health, education officials – Lake County News
- Education News – Texarkana Gazette
- US Department of Education Releases “COVID-19 Handbook, Volume 2: Roadmap to Reopening Safely and Meeting All Students’ Needs” | US – U.S. Department of Education
- The more you learn, the more you earn: education and poverty alleviation in Thailand – UN News
- Dep’t of Education issues emergency order waiving test requirement for seniors, series of adjustments – Florida Politics
- D.C. mayor proposes boost in education spending as she calls on schools to fully reopen in the fall – The Washington Post
- Faculty invited to apply to General Education Scholar Program | Penn State University – Penn State News
- US Department of Education Announces More Biden-Harris Appointees | US – U.S. Department of Education