SANTA FE, Texas – It’s time for our Cool Schools weekly spotlight brought to you by Go Public Gulf Coast. This week, we’re featuring Santa Fe ISD for the wide variety of college & career paths they offer to students.
Through Santa Fe ISD’s career and technical education programs, students can prepare for a career in a field of their choosing, such as floral design, culinary arts, architecture & construction, audio visual technology, business and communication, education training, health science and agriculture.
The district even offers certifications in welding, cosmetology and a certified nursing assistant program. Santa Fe ISD also partners with the College of the Mainland to provide a Dual Credit Academy in nine certification fields.
Agriculture classes utilize a state-of-the-art facility, and all programs maintain industry standards. The courses help improve the quality of education while increasing student engagement and achievement.
To learn more about Houston-area public school districts, click here.
This article is sponsored by the Go Public Gulf Coast.
Copyright 2020 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.
- Education Outlook – Nevada Business Magazine
- Community college students help spread vaccine education to farmworkers – East Bay Times
- Concord education achievers – Wicked Local
- Adult education booms in our area – WNEP Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
- WiMi Cooperates With China Education Television in Holographic Education, Serving Nearly 100 Million Teachers and Students in Rural Areas – Yahoo Finance
- School district looks to convert insurance property | Education | newspressnow.com – News-Press Now
- New leader for North Carolina community colleges links education with economic growth – Charlotte Business Journal – Charlotte Business Journal
- Nomination of Miguel Cardona for Secretary Of Education Heads to U.S. Senate – NBC Connecticut
- New chief academic officer to oversee quality education standards – Dayton Daily News