View the various regulatory education video sessions provided to promote a uniform understanding of the regulations.
FSIS hosted webinar held September 13, 2016 in Washing DC on the equivalence process.
FSIS hosted webinar held September 13, 2016 in Washington DC on the Self-Reporting Tool (SRT) Overview and the Public Health Information System.
FSIS hosted webinar held on June 7, 2016, to discuss the updated FSIS guidance document “FSIS Compliance Guideline: Allergens and Ingredients of Public Health Concern: Identification, Prevention and Control, and Declaration Through Labeling.”
This video presents general scenarios and instructions on the collection of samples for the beef and veal carcass baseline survey.
A training video for state and local agency personnel to use to prevent Listeria monocytogenes contamination at retail establishments.
An overview of the steps required to complete a HACCP plan for use by small and very small meat and poultry plants.
This training provides information on commonly asked questions related to validation requirements and complements the information provided in the FSIS Compliance Guideline: HACCP Systems Validation.
This seminar discusses what a pandemic influenza is and how it spreads, the scope of the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, what industry can do to be prepared for a human pandemic and informational resources.
FSIS hosted webinar held on September 29, 2015, with representatives from FSIS and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Mobile Slaughter Seminars
These two seminars discuss the use of livestock and poultry mobile slaughter units and potentially cost-effective options for small and remote producers needing access to an inspected facility so that they can sell their product commercially.
Learn how to identify and remove palatine and lingual tonsils during the cattle slaughter dressing procedure.
A training video on the application of heat treatments at specified times and temperatures to reduce levels of L. monocytogenes associated with pre-packaged ready-to-eat meat products.
This video will show you how to collect imported manufacturing trimmings and other ground beef components and ground beef for STEC testing.
This video will show you how to collect beef manufacturing trimmings, bench trim, other raw ground beef components and ground beef for STEC testing.
Verifying Sanitary Dressing and Process Control Procedures by Off-line Inspection Program Personnel in Poultry Slaughter Operations
This seminar discusses the role of sanitary dressing and process control as a part of the establishment’s food safety system to include:
- Locations in the slaughter process where carcass contamination is most likely to occur
- FSIS Verification
- Establishment Interventions
- Determining compliance
- Education notebook – Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- California – Ravenwoode: Offering appreciation to health, education officials – Lake County News
- Education News – Texarkana Gazette
- US Department of Education Releases “COVID-19 Handbook, Volume 2: Roadmap to Reopening Safely and Meeting All Students’ Needs” | US – U.S. Department of Education
- The more you learn, the more you earn: education and poverty alleviation in Thailand – UN News
- Dep’t of Education issues emergency order waiving test requirement for seniors, series of adjustments – Florida Politics
- D.C. mayor proposes boost in education spending as she calls on schools to fully reopen in the fall – The Washington Post
- Faculty invited to apply to General Education Scholar Program | Penn State University – Penn State News
- US Department of Education Announces More Biden-Harris Appointees | US – U.S. Department of Education