Oregon Teacher Training Institute is offering two training sessions to educators and administrators on comprehensive sexuality education as part of health instruction in elementary schools on March 4 and 5 at the Douglas Education Service District offices on 1409 NE Diamond Lake Boulevard.
The courses are offered in partnership with the Oregon Department of Education, Oregon Health Authority, Department of Human Services and other local partners to teach the most current research, leading national medical institutions and Oregon law.
A full-day session on teaching health sexuality will be held on March 4 and a half-day session on LGBTQ inclusive classrooms will be held March 5
Courses will also be held in Astoria and Ontario. Information: [email protected].
Sanne Godfrey can be reached at [email protected] or 541-957-4203. Follow her on Twitter @sannegodfrey.
- Virginia Beach Education Association applauds pay raise for school employees – 13newsnow.com WVEC
- Newspapers in Education week – The Licking News – The Licking News
- Music Education In The Pandemic And Beyond : 1A – NPR
- Idaho Republicans vote against education bill over ‘social justice ideology’ concerns – KTVB.com
- Advocates and Practitioners Discuss How to Build More Equitable – Diverse: Issues in Higher Education
- School districts can determine mask policies, can’t mandate vaccines, Texas Education Agency says – KSAT San Antonio
- Breland: Biden’s education plan opens doors for millions – San José Spotlight – San José Spotlight
- Secretary of Education Dr. Miguel Cardona pens letter to parents and students – FOX 61
- Sexting education bill heading to Illinois House floor – WSIL TV – WSIL TV