GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. — Northern Guilford High School and Gateway Education Center will be closed on Friday for additional cleaning, the schools announced late Thursday night.
Northern Guilford High said in a statement on Facebook that no one in the building is being tested for coronavirus and no one has tested positive.
“I apologize for the late hour for this notice,” NGHS said in the announcement. “However, we are doing everything we can to protect the health and well-being of our students and staff.”
Gateway’s announcement was posted to the Gateway PTA and Friends Facebook page.
“Out of an abundance of caution, Gateway is closed tomorrow for cleaning,” the school said. “Thank you for your patience! Keeping our kids healthy is the number one priority.”
Suggest a Correction
- Transamerica Survey Finds Higher Education Institutions Turn to Their Retirement Plan Service Provider to Help Address Unprecedented Challenges – PRNewswire
- Non-qualified Plans Spur More Education and Advice Opportunities – National Association of Plan Advisors
- Letter to the editor: Lack of respect, responsibility and education trashing our community and world – Sumter Item
- Making Education Research Relevant – EducationNext
- Medscape Education to Engage Clinicians with Unique Virtual Dermatology Conference Experience – PRNewswire
- IFFGD Acknowledges April as IBS Awareness Month: Education is Key – PRNewswire
- D.C. Council explores measures that would provide more education oversight, curtail mayor’s power over schools – The Washington Post
- Education Groups Praise Gov. Wolf’s Charter School Accountability Plan – pa.gov
- Massive investment in social studies and civics education proposed to address eroding trust in democratic institutions – The Washington Post