GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — There’s a new medical facility on the lake shore that’s bringing a different perspective to women’s health care.
PrivaMD, in Grand Haven, combines both eastern and western medicine to give patients a complete health care plan. From IV nutrition therapy, infrared saunas and acupuncture.
And they’re also focused on making sure that women know aging doesn’t mean giving up intimacy or being afraid to laugh to hard because you might pee a little. PrivaMD offers a quick in-office solution that can help.
They use the diVa® Vaginal Laser Therapy to rejuvenate the vaginal tissue to stimulate the production of collagen and new tissue to help thicken the vaginal walls and treat other issues caused by atrophy.
If you’re interested in learning more about PrivaMD and their services you can attend their event:
“Fembruary: It’s all about the V!”
WHEN:Saturday, February 22
WHERE: PrivaMD located at 16986 Robbins Rd. in Grand Haven
TIME: 4-6 PM
Find more information about PrivaMD at www.privamd.org
More Health and Wellness Stories on 13 ON YOUR SIDE and My West Michigan:
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
- Public health expert warns virus not going away – KSAT San Antonio
- Tesla asks employees to resume production at Fremont car plant despite coronavirus health orders – CNBC
- Major health groups and charities urge Trump to reverse World Health Organization funding decision – CNN
- Public health officials push back on May opening | TheHill – The Hill
- Analysis | The Health 202: Los Angeles is racing to discover the true coronavirus infection rate – The Washington Post
- Some Public Health Officials Not Releasing Coronavirus Hospitalizations : Shots – Health News – NPR
- Covid-19 health-care crisis could drive new developments in robotics, editorial says – The Washington Post
- Lost Your Health Insurance During the COVID-19 Crisis? Here Are Your Options – The Motley Fool
- El Paso virus cases jump to 35 as health leaders warn of increased risk of ‘community spread’ – KVIA El Paso