The Idaho State Board of Education is directing all public school districts and charter schools to close through April 20.
In a tweet from Idaho Coronavirus Info, they are implementing a “soft closure” of all classroom facilities immediately.
Coeur d’Alene Public Schools and Post Falls School District were previously planning on keeping schools closed through April 6. This direction from the Idaho State Board of Education will extend that closure.
- AmplioSpeech and CompuClaim Partner to Boost Special Education Outcomes and Reimbursement – PRNewswire
- Jackson Local Schools Board of Education approves eLearning plan – Suburbanite
- Virtual world café will address education during the pandemic – Columbia Missourian
- Joint statement from Idaho education leaders | News | argusobserver.com – Ontario Argus Observer
- Noem names new education secretary – Argus Leader
- New to the Education Department: Assistant Professor Douglas Adams – Exponent
- Community | Education in brief – Santa Clarita Valley Signal
- DeVos Education Department estimates large student loan losses, but figures aren’t guaranteed to influence debate – Inside Higher Ed
- Texas Board of Education amending current sex education curriculum – KRGV