Audible stories made possible by the Prescott Hearing Center. Get your FREE hearing test today!
The Humboldt Education Foundation (HEF) is offering a $500 scholarship to two graduating seniors attending Bradshaw Mountain High School.
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
● Graduates must be an attending BMHS Senior with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
● Graduates must be attending a 2 or 4 year college starting Fall 2021
● Graduates must submit unofficial transcripts from BMHS. Please contact Laura Goligoski by email at [email protected] to request your transcripts.
● Graduates must submit an essay discussing how their high school experiences have shaped their goals for their future including leadership and/or work experiences, co-curricular
activities and awards/recognition you have received during high school
To be considered for this scholarship each student must submit his or her transcripts (obtainable through email requests) and a typed essay no later than April 16, 2021 to the Humboldt Education Foundation via email at [email protected]. Essays should be between 500-800 words, please include your email address and contact information. Neatness, grammar and spelling will be considered. Please include all necessary documents as one complete email.
ABOUT THE HUMBOLDT EDUCATION FOUNDATION
The Humboldt Education Foundation (HEF) is an organization that helps support the students and teachers of the Humboldt Unified School District. HEF supports and administers the Hungry Kids Project; the Teacher of the Year Recognition; student scholarships and mini-grants to teachers; and other projects benefiting the students and staff of the Humboldt Unified School District in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
VOLUNTEER FOR THE HUMBOLDT EDUCATION FOUNDATION!
Humboldt Education Foundation
Guy Roginson, President
- Education notebook – Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- California – Ravenwoode: Offering appreciation to health, education officials – Lake County News
- Education News – Texarkana Gazette
- US Department of Education Releases “COVID-19 Handbook, Volume 2: Roadmap to Reopening Safely and Meeting All Students’ Needs” | US – U.S. Department of Education
- The more you learn, the more you earn: education and poverty alleviation in Thailand – UN News
- Dep’t of Education issues emergency order waiving test requirement for seniors, series of adjustments – Florida Politics
- D.C. mayor proposes boost in education spending as she calls on schools to fully reopen in the fall – The Washington Post
- Faculty invited to apply to General Education Scholar Program | Penn State University – Penn State News
- US Department of Education Announces More Biden-Harris Appointees | US – U.S. Department of Education