Also note that Dr. Garen in a member of the Bluegrass Institute Board of Scholars.
By the way, my op-ed also includes comments about an exciting piece of legislation, House Bill 149, which creates the well-named Education Opportunity Account Program. This legislation will provide a host of better opportunities for Kentucky’s students to go to the school, public or private, that can best meet their needs, providing real choices for students and parents that Kentucky currently lacks.
Here’s a link to the entire op-ed.
And, here is a hat tip to the Herald-Leader, which was willing to allow “The Rest of the Story” to reach its readers.
- Education notebook – Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- California – Ravenwoode: Offering appreciation to health, education officials – Lake County News
- Education News – Texarkana Gazette
- US Department of Education Releases “COVID-19 Handbook, Volume 2: Roadmap to Reopening Safely and Meeting All Students’ Needs” | US – U.S. Department of Education
- The more you learn, the more you earn: education and poverty alleviation in Thailand – UN News
- Dep’t of Education issues emergency order waiving test requirement for seniors, series of adjustments – Florida Politics
- D.C. mayor proposes boost in education spending as she calls on schools to fully reopen in the fall – The Washington Post
- Faculty invited to apply to General Education Scholar Program | Penn State University – Penn State News
- US Department of Education Announces More Biden-Harris Appointees | US – U.S. Department of Education