Also note that Dr. Garen in a member of the Bluegrass Institute Board of Scholars.
By the way, my op-ed also includes comments about an exciting piece of legislation, House Bill 149, which creates the well-named Education Opportunity Account Program. This legislation will provide a host of better opportunities for Kentucky’s students to go to the school, public or private, that can best meet their needs, providing real choices for students and parents that Kentucky currently lacks.
Here’s a link to the entire op-ed.
And, here is a hat tip to the Herald-Leader, which was willing to allow “The Rest of the Story” to reach its readers.
- Mississippi receives $5.26M for rural health, education projects – WJTV
- How Little the Community Values Early Childhood Education – Evanston RoundTable
- Education Legislative Forum lets local educators voice concerns to legislators – KTIV
- Education Planning 101: How To Save For Their Future – theorangetimes.com
- Council Bluffs Schools recognized for music education program – The Daily Nonpareil
- Rowan launches cannabis studies institute | Education | pressofatlanticcity.com – Press of Atlantic City
- Nearly 20 Silicon Valley education leaders tell Liccardo to stop politicizing reopening schools – San José Spotlight – San José Spotlight
- Education and job training program for youth expanded – WSIL TV
- Schools may delay standardized tests until the fall: Pa. Dept. of Education – NorthcentralPa.com