Megan Keyser of New Enterprise was recently initiated into Phi Kappa Phi honor society, the nation’s oldest and most selective all-discipline collegiate honor society. Keyser was initiated at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Central to host registration
Central Elementary in the Chestnut Ridge School District will host pre-kindergarten and kindergarten registration April 7 and April 8. Parents and guardians who have not called the school and provided their children’s names, addresses and birthdates are asked to call Sam at 839-3077 for pre-kindergarten or Vicki at 839-3088 for kindergarten.
- ‘No one to help me’: Special education families struggle with coronavirus school closures – USA TODAY
- Jefferson City Board of Education hold first virtual meeting – Jefferson City News Tribune
- Smethport Area School District introduces education plan, notes firm end of year date – Bradford Era
- Navigating Education at Home – Spectrum News
- Special education inconsistent in California school districts during closures – EdSource
- EDUCATION FOR WHAT? | The Crusader Newspaper Group – The Chicago Cusader
- Hernando schools await governor’s decision on technical education building – Tampa Bay Times
- Police plan education, measured enforcement of statewide stay-at-home order – Press Herald
- Secretary DeVos Announces New Federal Deadline Flexibility for Career and Technical Education Leaders, Allowing Them to Focus on Serving Students During the COVID-19 Outbreak – U.S. Department of Education