n The Anacortes School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 24, via the teleconference app Zoom. The public is invited to join electronically. To do so, visit the school board’s website. If you are unable to join electronically, the public is asked to limit in-person attendance, but can do so at the district office, 2200 M Avenue. asd103.org or 360-503-1211.
n The Burlington-Edison School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, March 23, via the teleconference app Zoom. be.wednet.edu or 360-757-3311.
n The Concrete School Board will meet at 6 p.m. Monday, March 23, via the teleconference app Zoom for a work session. The board will meet again at 6 p.m. Thursday, March 26, via Zoom. concrete.k12.wa.us or 360-853-4000.
n The La Conner School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, March 23, in the administration directors room, 305 N. Sixth St. lcsd.wednet.edu or 360-466-3171.
n The Sedro-Woolley School Board will meet at 5 p.m. Monday, March 23, in the Support Services Building, 317 Yellow Lane. swsd.k12.wa.us or 360-855-3502.
- ‘No one to help me’: Special education families struggle with coronavirus school closures – USA TODAY
- Jefferson City Board of Education hold first virtual meeting – Jefferson City News Tribune
- Smethport Area School District introduces education plan, notes firm end of year date – Bradford Era
- Navigating Education at Home – Spectrum News
- Special education inconsistent in California school districts during closures – EdSource
- EDUCATION FOR WHAT? | The Crusader Newspaper Group – The Chicago Cusader
- Hernando schools await governor’s decision on technical education building – Tampa Bay Times
- Police plan education, measured enforcement of statewide stay-at-home order – Press Herald
- Secretary DeVos Announces New Federal Deadline Flexibility for Career and Technical Education Leaders, Allowing Them to Focus on Serving Students During the COVID-19 Outbreak – U.S. Department of Education