It’s a homeschooling blessing!
Katie Dotterer-Pyle is combining her expertise as a dairy farmer and a teacher to launch a Facebook education series about cows and life on a dairy farm to educate and entertain kids while schools are closed.
The online stories will be told from Dotterer-Pyle’s farm, the Cow Comfort Inn Dairy in Union Bridge, Md., and will focus on how dairy farmers care and provide comfort for their cows.
The series can be viewed every day next week, Monday, March 23 through Friday, March 27 at 10 a.m. EDT on the American Dairy Association North East Facebook page.
Friday’s episode will feature Katie making her favorite recipe live from her kitchen. Kids can do some pre-homework by downloading the “What’s Up With Milk” printable coloring book.
- Education notebook – Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- California – Ravenwoode: Offering appreciation to health, education officials – Lake County News
- Education News – Texarkana Gazette
- US Department of Education Releases “COVID-19 Handbook, Volume 2: Roadmap to Reopening Safely and Meeting All Students’ Needs” | US – U.S. Department of Education
- The more you learn, the more you earn: education and poverty alleviation in Thailand – UN News
- Dep’t of Education issues emergency order waiving test requirement for seniors, series of adjustments – Florida Politics
- D.C. mayor proposes boost in education spending as she calls on schools to fully reopen in the fall – The Washington Post
- Faculty invited to apply to General Education Scholar Program | Penn State University – Penn State News
- US Department of Education Announces More Biden-Harris Appointees | US – U.S. Department of Education