The second annual fundraiser for the Boone County Education Foundation will be a fun time to learn about live racing, participate in a silent auction and just mix and mingle.
It will be held at Turfway Park on March 28, 6-9 p.m.
All money raised goes to fund programs for Boone County Schools students and teachers that complement the district’s educational programs. Proceeds are awarded to the schools as mini-grants and for social emotional learning programs.
To register, click here.
- ‘No one to help me’: Special education families struggle with coronavirus school closures – USA TODAY
- Jefferson City Board of Education hold first virtual meeting – Jefferson City News Tribune
- Smethport Area School District introduces education plan, notes firm end of year date – Bradford Era
- Navigating Education at Home – Spectrum News
- Special education inconsistent in California school districts during closures – EdSource
- EDUCATION FOR WHAT? | The Crusader Newspaper Group – The Chicago Cusader
- Hernando schools await governor’s decision on technical education building – Tampa Bay Times
- Police plan education, measured enforcement of statewide stay-at-home order – Press Herald
- Secretary DeVos Announces New Federal Deadline Flexibility for Career and Technical Education Leaders, Allowing Them to Focus on Serving Students During the COVID-19 Outbreak – U.S. Department of Education