The U of A Teacher Education Virtual Career Fair invites all upcoming 2021 education graduates and those interested in teaching or summer camps the opportunity to video chat with 67 school districts and employers recruiting for local, in-state and out-of-state teaching positions.
Connect with prospective employers at virtual tables through Airmeet from 3:30-5:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 6! Once you’re finished video chatting with one organization, simply leave the virtual table and join another table of your choosing. It’s that simple! View a 2-minute Airmeet tutorial on how to register and see what to expect at the fair!
Recruiters are seeking students from various areas of study including, but not limited to: Agricultural Education, Art Education, Biology, Birth to Kindergarten, Career & Technical Education, Chemistry, Childhood Education, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Counseling, Counselor Education, Educational Studies, Elementary Education, English Education, French Education, German Education, K-12 Online Teaching, Mathematics Education, Music Education, Physics, Physical Education & Health, Special Education, Secondary Education, Secondary Mathematics, Social Studies Education, Spanish Education, Statistics, Teacher Education, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Teaching K-12 Physical Education & Health, Technology Education and Theatre.
Students register to attend the fair on Airmeet.
View a list of the 67 school districts and organizations attending.
- Education notebook – Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- California – Ravenwoode: Offering appreciation to health, education officials – Lake County News
- Education News – Texarkana Gazette
- US Department of Education Releases “COVID-19 Handbook, Volume 2: Roadmap to Reopening Safely and Meeting All Students’ Needs” | US – U.S. Department of Education
- The more you learn, the more you earn: education and poverty alleviation in Thailand – UN News
- Dep’t of Education issues emergency order waiving test requirement for seniors, series of adjustments – Florida Politics
- D.C. mayor proposes boost in education spending as she calls on schools to fully reopen in the fall – The Washington Post
- Faculty invited to apply to General Education Scholar Program | Penn State University – Penn State News
- US Department of Education Announces More Biden-Harris Appointees | US – U.S. Department of Education