A video published on Thursday by TMZ Sports appears to show Conor McGregor punching an older man in the face in a Dublin pub.
The incident took place at the Marble Arch pub on April 6, according to TMZ. Irish media reported the encounter at the time, though without video.
TMZ Sports reported that McGregor walked into the pub and offered to buy people a round of shots of his own Proper No. Twelve whiskey brand but that one man declined the offer.
It’s unclear from the footage what the two said. The video shows McGregor throwing a left hand in the direction of the man’s face, while the man remains on his stool the entire time.
McGregor is then removed from the premises by two other people.
You can watch the video here:
Representatives for McGregor did not immediately respond to Business Insider’s request for comment.
Dublin Live reported at the time that the man reported in the incident to the police.
A representative for Ireland’s national police force, An Garda Síochána, said: “An Garda Síochána do not comment on named individuals.”
A source told Dublin Live that somebody in the pub had taunted McGregor by saying “the Russian battered you,” a reference to McGregor’s fourth-round submission loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 last year. McGregor has not fought in the UFC since.
The incident would not be the first time McGregor has displayed aggressive behavior outside the ring.
In April 2018, he was charged with assault and criminal mischief after he was seen on video attacking a bus carrying UFC fighters and throwing a metal trolley through a window, leaving two of the athletes needing medical treatment.
Last March, he was arrested outside a hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. The police said he took a man’s phone, threw it on the floor, and stomped on it as he walked away. A civil lawsuit against McGregor was dismissed days later.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing