ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (WBAY) – Police are looking for the suspects who stole two motorcycles from a business in Ashwaubenon.
It happened at Auto Select, 2045 S. Oneida St., sometime during the overnight hours of Aug. 22-23.
Police say the suspects broke a window on the back garage doors of the business and stole two motorcycles.
One of the bikes is a 2002 Suzuki GSCR600. It is blue in color with WI plate JMBR5. This is a “very limited model,” police say. It has specific decals. (Pictured)
The second bike is a 2017 Honda Grom. It is black in color with no license plate. The bike was not in running condition when it was stolen.
The bikes are worth about $10,000.
Ashwaubenon Public Safety says officers collected blood evidence at the scene. They are sending it to the State Crime Lab in Madison.
If you have information, call Ashwaubneon Public Safety at 920-593-4474.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’