Terry Lin and Jiake Liu, co-founders of Outer, share the story of their outdoor furniture company.
1 min read
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
Outer Co-founders Terry Lin and Jiake Liu talk about how their partnership was formed after a cold message on LinkedIn. They break down how their individual backgrounds have prepared them to build a direct-to-consumer outdoor furniture company that is reinventing the buying experience. Then, Lin and Liu discuss how they are able to some of the issues with outdoor living and the traditional furniture sales model with an innovative approach to showrooms.
Lin and Liu chat with The Playbook host David Meltzer about where people go to get advice about purchases, why they are focused on creating a great experience for their customers before expanding their offerings and their best piece of advice for young entrepreneurs.
- [LLODO] Biden administration converting Texas migrant centers to rapidly release detained families in 72 hours or less
- [LLODO] Health experts warn of new coronavirus spike as states ease restrictions, spring break travel surges
- [LLODO] Arizona Bath & Body Works turns into slugfest between customer, employees
- [LLODO] Texas officials blast Houston bar’s plans for ‘Mask Off’ party: ‘Unquestionably a superspreader event’
- How COVID-19 Is Driving Change in Higher Education’s Content Management Needs – CMSWire
- [LLODO] Ohio college student dies following alleged alcohol-related hazing incident
- HGSE Alumni of Color Discuss Education and Racial Inequities at Annual Conference | News – Harvard Crimson
- [LLODO] Des Moines Register reporter arrested during racial justice protest faces trial