- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with the most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services.
- This week includes Netflix’s “Mindhunter,” Amazon’s “The Boys,” and DC Universe’s “Titans.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Fans are eagerly anticipating the return of DC Universe’s “Titans” on September 6.
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the nine most in-demand TV shows on streaming services. The data is based on “ demand expressions,” Parrot Analytics’ globally standardized TV demand measurement unit. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or download is a higher expression of demand than a “like” or comment on social media, for instance.
Below are this week’s nine most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services (from August 21 to 27):
- [LLODO] San Francisco TV reporter robbed of camera at gunpoint
- [LLODO] Minneapolis shootings: 1 fatally shot near ‘George Floyd Square,’ 2 others injured across city
- [LLODO] Meghan, Prince Harry release bombshells about Royal family during tell-all interview
- [LLODO] Florida men arrested after shooting at car on I-4, crashing in high-speed chase caught on video, deputies say
- [LLODO] Daytona Beach prepares for tens of thousands of bikers to ride into town
- [LLODO] What is NASA’s Super Guppy plane?
- [LLODO] New Mexico teen catches possibly record breaking fish, releases it before getting official weight
- [LLODO] Biden administration converting Texas migrant centers to rapidly release detained families in 72 hours or less