Millennial millionaires have something in common, besides their wealth: where they live.
A new report by Coldwell Banker looked at the top 10 states where America’s millennial millionaires — of which there are 618,000 — live, and found that they’re pretty concentrated.
The Coldwell Banker Global Luxury program worked with wealth intelligence data and research firm WealthEngine to analyze the lifestyles of millennial millionaires, from wealth creation and property investments to spending trends. It defined millennial millionaires as those ages 23 to 37 with a net worth of more than $1 million.
Almost half of millennial millionaires live in California, which has the highest percentage of business owners and real estate investors, according to the report. And all states but one — Illinois — are on the coast.
See below for the top 10 states where America’s millennial millionaires live.
- Ford Bronco: A generational look back ahead of the new SUV’s reveal
- UFC 251 Usman vs. Masvidal: How to watch or stream online, full fight card and start time
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Cross is a new affordable SUV likely headed to America
- Google targets stalkerware in updated ad policy
- Awesome deal on an Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet: $50 off plus free stuff
- Toyota RAV4 Prime experiences production shortage, report says
- The hackable, programmable Sphero RVR robot is half off at $132 right now
- 2021 Ford Bronco leaks ahead of Monday’s debut
- Pixel 4A 5G, Pixel 5 reportedly spotted in Google app code